Follow 6 easy steps to apply our Gel Polish :
1. Gently buff the nail plate with a polishing block to mattify it.
2. Dehydrate and cleanse the nail plate using 100% pure acetone or 90% alcohol.
3. Apply the base coat, avoid touching the skin and cuticles, and make sure to seal the free edge of the nails (which receive the most impact). Cure with the LED/UV lamp for 30 seconds.
4. Apply a thin layer of gel polish. Cure with the LED/UV lamp for 60 seconds.
5. Repeat the process for the second layer of gel polish.
6. Apply the top coat. Cure with the LED/UV lamp for 120 seconds. Our top coats are non-wipe, so there is no need to wipe or cleanse after curing, your gel polish is already dry and glossy!
For a long-lasting result, we do not recommend the use of other base coats and top coats.