1. IS BASE COAT ALWAYS NEEDED?
2. IS TOP COAT ALWAYS NEEDED?
3. WHAT TOP COAT IS RECOMMENDED FOR NAIL ART?
4. MATTE TOP COAT, DOES IT’S FINISH BECOME LESS MATTE OVER TIME?
5. WHAT IS A CUTICLE?
6. WHY SHOULD I PUSH BACK CUTICLES BEFORE POLISH APPLICATION?
7. SHOULD I USE CUTICLE OIL DURING A MANICURE?
8. DOES NAILSTATION POLISH EXPIRE?
9. WHEN A BOTTLE OF COLOR HAS BEEN UNUSED FOR A LONG TIME AND THE COLOR LOOKS UNEVEN, SHOULD I SHAKE IT?
10. HOW TO AVOID MY NAIL POLISH TO THICKEN?
11. CAN I USE THINNER TO MY NAIL POLISH BOTTLE WHEN IT BECOMES THICK?
12. DO I NEED TO CLEANSE THE NAILS BEFORE APPLYING A BASE COAT?
13. WHY SHOULD I USE GAUZE INSTEAD OF REGULAR COTTON?
14. SHOULD I SHAKE THE NAIL POLISH BOTTLE PRIOR TO APPLICATION?
15. DO I REALLY NEED A BASE COAT?
16. DO I REALLY NEED A TOP COAT?
17. HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT TO APPLY MY TOP COAT AFTER PAINTING MY NAILS?
18. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR MY NAIL POLISH TO DRY?
19. HAVING BUBBLES ON YOUR NAIL POLISH AFTER APPLICATION?
20. WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE MY MANICURE LAST LONGER?
21. CAN I USE NAILSTATION COLOR WITH THE BASE OR TOP COAT FROM ANOTHER BRAND?
22. WHAT IS NAILSTATION’S BIO-SOURCED RANGE ALL ABOUT?
23. WHAT IS BREATHABLE NAIL POLISH AND WHY WOULD I USE IT?
24. WHAT'S THE RIGHT WAY TO REMOVE GEL POLISH AT HOME?
25. WHY YOU NEED TO SWITCH TO NON-TOXIC NAIL POLISH?
26. IS NAILSTATION TESTED ON ANIMALS?
Strictly necessary cookies guarantee functions without which this website would not function as intended. As a result these cookies cannot be deactivated. These cookies are used exclusively by this website and are therefore first party cookies. This means that all information stored in the cookies will be returned to this website.
Functional cookies enable this website to provide you with certain functions and to store information already provided (such as registered name or language selection) in order to offer you improved and more personalized functions.
Performance cookies gather information on how a web page is used. We use them to better understand how our web pages are used in order to improve their appeal, content and functionality.
Marketing / Third Party Cookies originate from external advertising companies (among others) and are used to gather information about the websites visited by you, in order to e.g. create targeted advertising for you.